1 post •Page 1 of 1
Here's part 2.
- There're some great walks around Vathi and the sun helps to highlight the colours of shrubbery and vegetation lining the paths.
- P4271116.jpg (98.99KiB)Viewed 9619 times
- As the tourist season hasn't really started yet, most spots along Vathi's stretch of coast were deserted, which, perhaps, added to their appeal.
- P4271120.jpg (54.51KiB)Viewed 9619 times
- Nicholas Koligiannis
Methana peninsula as seen from the port of Palea Epidavros--a nice yet busier place than Vathi.
- P4281126.jpg (40.24KiB)Viewed 9619 times
- To the north and south of the bay of Palea Epidavros there're nice beaches with clear, shallow water. This beach is on the north side of the bay, a five-minute walk from town.
- P4281128.jpg (67.96KiB)Viewed 9619 times
- The surrounding area is lined with orange groves which, in many places, almost go down to the beaches.
- P4281129.jpg (87.32KiB)Viewed 9619 times